He started out as a journalist for a Belgian television company and has been the spokesman and counselor for Belgian ministers. Hans holds an Executive MBA from ESCP Paris and a Bachelor in Communication Management.
- 00:45 Hans’s career in the domain industry in the last 15 years
- 01:49 The role of External Relations Manager for EURid.
- 02:45 An overview of the demographics of .eu registrants
- 03:55 EURid’s support of internationalized domain names
- 06:00 The impact of BREXIT on .eu’s registration policy
- 07:46 EURID’s system to tackle cybercrime: Abuse Prevention and Early Warning System (APEWS)
- 09:06 A look at the .eu Web Award, designed to reward the best sites with the .eu extension, Latin, Cyrillic and Greek alphabet characters
This podcast is presented by InterNetX